Sorry~ has been a while didn't update my blog, was busying working on my PG 00 raiser, now in coloring stage, i have to finished everything end of this May, u might come back later coz wont be any update this following week, thx for support!
btw here some pic to show wat i'm doing recently, hehe ^^

more nice game i found for my iphone!
SLG! RPG! STRATEGY! all my favorites!


most surprise one is the CHAOS RINGS from Square-Enix, something like Final Fantasy!
below some screenshot from my iphone:

Title page


character select


saved file


walking scene


NPC selling weapon, armor, items etc.


1st boss i met


battle scene! the graphic quality is something like Final Fanatsy 8!


2nd boss


victory scene


beside playing game, i was spending a lot time on thinking & apply detailing on my PG 00 raiser.


finally completed all the detailing (simple one)


1st, coloring on WHITE parts.


tats all i can show, bought a lot model kit recently, will share again later~ c u end of this month!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright © HOW X MOD / Template by : Urangkurai